Safe & Sanitary Sex Toys Cleaning Tips
Sex toys add pleasure and excitement to sexual relationships and solo sessions alike, but if they’re not properly cared for, a world of trouble could erupt. If you use sex toys, it is important that you are taking the best care of those items.
When you adhere to these cleaning tips, it is easy to ensure the best safety and cleanliness of all of your sex toys.
- Never submerge battery operated toys into the water. You will instantly damage these items and they’ll need to be tossed out. Instead, clean them with a damp cloth, a mild soap, and water.
- Clean Joujou sex toys https://www.joujou.com.au/ regularly. Many people choose to clean them before every use. It only takes a few minutes to clean the toys and is a secondary way to ensure that sex toy use doesn’t make you sick! That is a good idea!
- The soap used to clean your toys is important. Choose something that you would use on your skin for best results.
Where to Store Sex Toys
When the toys are cleaned, you must properly store them to prevent contamination and of course, the wrong people from making a shocking discovery that might embarrass everyone! If you throw the sex toys into a drawer, dirt, dust, crumbs, and who knows what else may cause problems. It is not hard to store sex toys. If you let your creativity flow, you’ll discover even more useful and discreet ways to store the toys when not in use. A few of the best ideas to use and those to avoid include:
- It might seem tempting to store sex toys inside Ziploc bags but avoid the urge. The plastic can cause contamination that you simply do not want to endure.
- Do not leave the batteries in a vibrator when it is not in use.
- Check all toys for any signs of damage or defect before using them each time.
- Lockboxes are a great storage idea when you need to keep eyes off your toys.
- Many people keep their sex toys inside of the bedroom closet.
A No-Nonsense Sex Toys Tip to Remember
Finally, remember that sex toys are not meant to be shared. There are enough stores online and in big city’s that everyone can find their own toys. Just thinking about sharing an sex toy with someone else is a disgusting thought, unless, of course, you’re getting intimate with this person.